What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

@jfinley88 As a regular guy who just likes his Ford truck and his Carthartt jacket and likes working with his hands and spending wholesome time with the family, building friendships is important to me, its through those friendships you can be exposed to all kinds of slick stuff. 

Speaking of slick stuff. my friend Bill just got a John Deere S690 Combine and he said he would let me and my son give it whirl, i would say thats some pretty cool stuff actually. Heading down to his Bill's farm here after i get the horses fed and loaded into the trailer. 

Edited by Bednarik60

ya know @Bednarik60 im a real guy and i just loooooove my fans. would love to be raw w/ ya. sign up on the internet and ya could be selected to have an interaction w/ me. if i could, i tell ya what, id lock myself in a dungeon w/ all my fans, cause i just like em so much. they'd all love it for sure. that's no problem. being a regular guy i'd do anything for my pals. i may not understand technology and all the trendy stuff.. im just a regular guy who likes being raw. that's just who i ammm. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

hot girls loooove "traveling"

When I hit the lotto, I'm going to pay for so many "trips". I'll gladly stay behind the camera taking some IG photos for her next customer.. I mean photographer.

• Like 1