What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Woah, we're talking board games now? Anyone ever play the game T.I.M.E. Stories? I was initially turned off by a game that you can't really play a second time but  it was really fun, and if you split the cost of it with your group, it's not that bad given that a single game takes a four or five hours to play.  

I own it, but I haven't played it yet, I'm so excited to play it, the issue is we have a number of other teams we want to play as well. The Arkham Horror Card Game, Pandemic Legacy Season 1 (again before season 2 comes out), SeaFall (which is a flawed but not terrible Legacy game just not based on anything), and even more games as well I need to play. If you haven't played Pandemic Legacy Season 1, I would extremely highly recommend it. Probably best game I've ever played.

1 minute ago, patdt13 said:

decapitate with a shovel, bury in corn field over looking secret window and eat the corn 

I mean that sounds great and all except I don't live in the Mid West.

Need an action plan for an urban city!

2 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

I mean that sounds great and all except I don't live in the Mid West.

Need an action plan for an urban city!

“I know I can do it," Todd Downey said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl. "I'm sure that in time her death will be a mystery, even to me.”

2 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

“I know I can do it," Todd Downey said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl. "I'm sure that in time her death will be a mystery, even to me.”

I know, terrible film, still need help!