What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Apparently a 16 year old girl on a bus yelled that a 62 year old man sexually assaulted her. The people on the bus beat the man to death. 

The girl made the whole thing up. Old dude never touched her. 

So what happens to the girl? Seems like a bit of an over reaction on there part

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

So what happens to the girl? Seems like a bit of an over reaction on there part

58 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Charge her with manslaughter?

She didnt get charged with anything. 

Damn shame too. She should have been punished some how. Even if its just probation + mandatory counseling. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

She didnt get charged with anything. 

Damn shame too. She should have been punished some how. Even if its just probation + mandatory counseling. 

Somehow I feel like the guilt won't be enough

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 4:09 PM, Dome said:

So I was senior class president, and apparently it was on me to plan something for our 10 year reunion. This is the first I’m aware of such obligations. 

I was contacted by one of the pretty popular girls from HS asking when I was gonna get out information about it.

I told her I wasn’t going and wasn’t planning anything.

She told me I had to, as class President, I had to.

Ha. Ha. Haaaaaaaaa.

Trying to come up with the best reply that 1) demonstrates I don’t have to do anything she says and 2) demonstrates I despise her and 3) is hilariously snarky.

Solved this dilemma. I was still thinking about how to respond and she must’ve got tired of waiting. She sent a long rambling text and asked “So are you going to help plan this or abandon all your responsibilities here?”

i replied “I’m abandoning all responsibilities here.” 

That was over 4 hours ago, she’s read it but not replied. 

Mission accomplished, I think. Never give me multiple choice, especially not 50/50. That’s when I strike.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

Solved this dilemma. I was still thinking about how to respond and she must’ve got tired of waiting. She sent a long rambling text and asked “So are you going to help plan this or abandon all your responsibilities here?”

Mission accomplished, I think. Never give me multiple choice, especially not 50/50. That’s when I strike.

Don’t high school responsibilities end..... with high school???

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Dome said:

So I take it she’s not hot anymore?