What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Couple episodes in now and I still cant get over how Dexter is now a funeral director. I literally just finished Dexter and this role is exactly the opposite. I keep expecting him to.. i dunno, kill someone. Or at least be ruthless. Instead he is shaming his boyfriend and talking to dead people. 

Technically the funeral director became Dexter, not the other way around.

I was tripped out for the longest watching Aiden Gillen as Littlefinger on GoT.  I just kept seeing him as Tommy Carcetti (The Wire).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tyty said:

I’ve been a bartender underling for a year now, drunk people don’t scare me. Just last Saturday some random customer dude was in the storage basement ****house drunk and yelling “**** you cameras!” and I just laughed and showed him where the elevator was. Drunkards are just entertaining for the most part 

At least he isn’t trying to bang his sister out of nowhere 

15 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Let’s just put a pin in this and come back to it in a year or so. 😂 

Seriously.  As a drunkard, I think some people would disagree with his characterization.  I’m enough of an ******* sober and I only get mildly less obnoxious when I drink 

• Like 1

So I have an 8 year old boy, 7 year old girl, and a 2 year old girl.

When they yawn I will poke their tongues to mess with them. I'm laying on the couch any my 2 year old is jumping on me, on my stomach and chest. Nothing unusual here. I yawn, and my 2 year old sticks her foot in my mouth.

Long story short, I now have a favorite and least favorite daughter.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sugashane said:

When they yawn I will poke their tongues to mess with them. I'm laying on the couch any my 2 year old is jumping on me, on my stomach and chest. Nothing unusual here. I yawn, and my 2 year old sticks her foot in my mouth.

You had that coming imo

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Sugashane said:

The 2 y/o is ahead of the curve. Sleep with one eye open going forward.

My fiance and I got rid of the three year old we were taking care of.  Feels so good.  Don't know how you can deal with three of them.

Really hope we never have kids.

Edited by Daniel

16 minutes ago, Daniel said:

My fiance and I got rid of the three year old we were taking care of.  Feels so good.  Don't know how you can deal with three of them.

This story is perfect because there's no background info or context given. Just threw the whole kid out. 

1 minute ago, Fl0nkerton said:

This story is perfect because there's no background info or context given. Just threw the whole kid out. 

Her cousin's kid was staying with us for a week.  A very long week.  We just returned him to his mom.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Her cousin's kid was staying with us for a week.  A very long week.  We just returned him to his mom.

Hahaha, re-reading that it kind of sounds snarky. I was mentioning it because it made me laugh.
Glad you survived though!