What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Going to a buddys bachelor party this weekend in Atlantic City. I hate NJ but AC is pretty fun. 

Any advice?

While I'm married, I've never been to one. I was offered a better gift instead of having a Bachelor party.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

11 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Going to a buddys bachelor party this weekend in Atlantic City. I hate NJ but AC is pretty fun. 

Any advice?

It’s a get together with a bunch of dudes, not sure what advice you may need?  Don’t grope the strippers?

Seriously though, just know your limits, say no when you need to and have fun.

11 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I was offered a better gift instead of having a Bachelor party.

giphy.gif 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

While I'm married, I've never been to one. I was offered a better gift instead of having a Bachelor party.

...do tell.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s a get together with a bunch of dudes, not sure what advice you may need?  Don’t grope the strippers?

Don't be the most [anything] guy in a bachelor party. Don't be the drunkest guy. Don't be the horniest guy/"WE GOTTA GO TO THE STRIP CLUB" guy. Don't be the most straight edged guy. Don't be the guy who says we have to stick to the plan and leave the fun thing because the dinner reservation is at 7:30. You're part of the experience for the best man and groom, it's not about you.

And on the last morning, sit down and actually have a conversation with someone about their life for like 30 minutes if you don't see them regularly. That way when your wife says "hey how's Steve" when you're home you can actually respond.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

Wish the people that changed their usernames had their old un in small italics under their new one. Don’t know who tf half you are anymore 

33 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm saving my bachelor party for my first divorce.

I got divorced Monday and you’re really bumming me out for not having this idea myself 

59 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Don't be the most [anything] guy in a bachelor party. Don't be the drunkest guy. Don't be the horniest guy/"WE GOTTA GO TO THE STRIP CLUB" guy. Don't be the most straight edged guy. Don't be the guy who says we have to stick to the plan and leave the fun thing because the dinner reservation is at 7:30. 

Pretty sure this applies to like everyday life too.

59 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And on the last morning, sit down and actually have a conversation with someone about their life for like 30 minutes if you don't see them regularly. That way when your wife says "hey how's Steve" when you're home you can actually respond.

This is true wisdom.

He’s giving you pearls here gentlemen.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

gotta take notes too because there's little chance you'll be able to answer the interrogation her questions without a cheat sheet

Can anyone explain to me the appeal of a strip club?  I mean, before the internet there's maybe something to be said for it, but now...I just don't get the appeal of paying a lot of money for a **** tease in the skeeviest of skeevy locations.  Especially considering what the strippers I've represented in court typically look like.

• Like 1