What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

No idea, actually. Super laid back person, but it would at least hurt his pride. Maybe it would be a relief for him...xD

Yeah so he wouldn't be 100% fine with it.

Any generic "I'm just not a relationship guy" arguments go out the window when you lie to cover it up and have double standards.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah so he wouldn't be 100% fine with it.

Any generic "I'm just not a relationship guy" arguments go out the window when you lie to cover it up and have double standards.

I actually know a guy like this. 

Asked his long time GF if she wanted to try an open relationship. She said sure. He started sleeping around with anyone he could find, she started sleeping with a co-worker on the regular. He told her “no coworkers” a couple weeks in “cause it’s too easy to catch feelings”

she essentially said “too late” and moved in with her co-worker.

now he tells everyone she cheated on him.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897634d28a8de24a65950

Edited by Dome
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

I actually know a guy like this. 

Asked his long time GF if she wanted to try an open relationship. She said sure. He started sleeping around with anyone he could find, she started sleeping with a co-worker on the regular. He told her “no coworkers” a couple weeks in “cause it’s too easy to catch feelings”

she essentially said “too late” and moved in with her co-worker.

now he tells everyone she cheated on him.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897634d28a8de24a65950

Hey at least he didn't lie about it. Ironic? Oh yeah. Deceitful? Nope.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Hey at least he didn't lie about it. Ironic? Oh yeah. Deceitful? Nope.

He did tell people she cheated even though her sleeping with other guys was his idea. But if nobody believes you anyways, is it really a lie?

They were already a sinking ship though. As you could probably guess.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

He did tell people she cheated even though her sleeping with other guys was his idea. But if nobody believes you anyways, is it really a lie?

They were already a sinking ship though. As you could probably guess.

At least he was honest in the relationship. Once it's over, no one thinks anyone who is still talking about it is telling the truth.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It least he was honest in the relationship. Once it's over, no one thinks anyone who is still talking about it is telling the truth.

And a good reminder for everyone to set up the ground rules before you head out for the night, not 2 weeks in.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And also if a long time into a monogamous relationship you want to open it up, just break up instead. It's over.

Better yet, only open it on your end...

if 3, 4, 7 years down the road it’s still working, maybe you can bring it up in casual conversation 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, D82 said:

I need to hire a chef...someone to prepare a daily menu and cook it for me so I don't have to worry about it after working all day.

I quite like coming home, putting a podcast on and cooking up a meal. Me time. Plus, it means I can pick at food and snack whilst making the meal I'm about to eat 15 mins later xD

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Plus, it means I can pick at food and snack whilst making the meal I'm about to eat 15 mins later xD

Not to mention, drinks. 

Edit: I should clarify. You can always drinks, but drinks while cooking is just another excuse if you want/need one.

Edited by Dome