What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 9/1/2019 at 10:20 PM, N4L said:

Always hilarious when you're having dinner with your extended family and the 94 year old woman sitting across from you let's out a super loud fart 

At grandma's house all of the furniture is covered in clear plastic. So when she tried the one-cheek sneak, the plastic really amplified the sound.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So if I was to lie and say that I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin when paying for YouTube TV, would I then get all of the Packer games for 49.95 a month? 

Nope, because it's based off of your internet, if I go to Green Bay, even though I got my YouTube TV in MN, it knows that I'm in Green Bay and if the Vikings and Packers are playing at the same time, I would get the Packers game, since that is what the local channel for Fox is showing. You can use a VPN to make you show as if you are in Green Bay, and then yes, you can get the Packers games (why would you want to do that :P ) but  that's how you have to do it, and I've had family do that with mine.

Just now, The Gnat said:

Nope, because it's based off of your internet, if I go to Green Bay, even though I got my YouTube TV in MN, it knows that I'm in Green Bay and if the Vikings and Packers are playing at the same time, I would get the Packers game, since that is what the local channel for Fox is showing. You can use a VPN to make you show as if you are in Green Bay, and then yes, you can get the Packers games (why would you want to do that :P ) but  that's how you have to do it, and I've had family do that with mine.

Well, then.  I guess I'll just have to sign up for free trials 16 times this year. 

I swear the NFL doesn't want my money.  I am willing to pay to watch these games, and yet they are insisting on Sunday Ticket, which I cannot even get I don't think, and am not willing to pay for. 

I would pay 20 dollars a game.  That is more than fair.  Your move, NFL. 

43 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Well, then.  I guess I'll just have to sign up for free trials 16 times this year. 

I swear the NFL doesn't want my money.  I am willing to pay to watch these games, and yet they are insisting on Sunday Ticket, which I cannot even get I don't think, and am not willing to pay for. 

I would pay 20 dollars a game.  That is more than fair.  Your move, NFL. 

I think if you can show you can't get DirecTV you can get an online streaming version of Sunday Ticket.