What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

There's a dude here that's a huge Ravens fan and cannot stop telling people about how the Browns are bad, / are idiots (?)

He's like seething about it. I'm in Indy, so nobody really wants to hear about it lol.

That’s like pretty much every Ravens fan on this site.

Their absolute hatred for a team that’s been irrelevant for 35 years is nuts.

@AFlaccoSeagulls is cool, maybe one or two others I’m missing but so many seem to have some sort of personality defect.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@AFlaccoSeagulls is cool, maybe one or two others I’m missing but so many seem to have some sort of personality defect.

I have a few friends who are Ravens fans...they're far more hateful toward Pittsburgh than either Cleveland or Cincinnati. 

1 minute ago, D82 said:

I have a few friends who are Ravens fans...they're far more hateful toward Pittsburgh than either Cleveland or Cincinnati. 

They just seem hateful in general, not really sure why.

I’m not sure if they’re aware that it’s just a game and they aren’t actually playing in it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Whatever you do, DO NOT look at the Ravens subreddit. It's nothing but "THE BROWNS ARE BAD!". I swear, those kids are obsessed with the Browns. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Whatever you do, DO NOT look at the Ravens subreddit. It's nothing but "THE BROWNS ARE BAD!". I swear, those kids are obsessed with the Browns. 

Yeah it’s weird tbh, it’s not like it’s even a real rivalry.  It’s one team usually winning and hating the losers.  

It’s really odd.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not sure if they’re aware that it’s just a game and they aren’t actually playing in it.

Lots of hateful fans everywhere. Some people are insane when it comes to sports.

Fanatics.

Edited by Dome

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Its cos they are the NFLs illegitimate love child. Once a bastard always a bastard. 

8 hours ago, Dome said:

Lots of hateful fans everywhere. Some people are insane when it comes to sports.

Fanatics.

I get that, and understand some of it I guess.

When people say they hate the Pats, I get it.  Personally I have no issue with them, they’re playing 4D chess, tip of the cap.  But I get why people hate them. 

It’s just odd that so many people of this particular fan base hate the Browns when they’ve been entirely irrelevant since before most people on this site were born.

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I get that, and understand some of it I guess.

When people say they hate the Pats, I get it.  Personally I have no issue with them, they’re playing 4D chess, tip of the cap.  But I get why people hate them. 

It’s just odd that so many people of this particular fan base hate the Browns when they’ve been entirely irrelevant since before most people on this site were born.

I mean, I would assume the vitriol now is the assumed new relevance of the Browns.  That and the history of the original Browns franchise tying the two teams together.

But yeah, it's weird to hate the worst divisional rival.  I hate the Colts with a passion, but the Jags, I mean, I don't like them, but it's more like pity.  I don't know any Titans fans that have a burning hatred for them like the other two teams.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean, I would assume the vitriol now is the assumed new relevance of the Browns.  That and the history of the original Browns franchise tying the two teams together.

But yeah, it's weird to hate the worst divisional rival.  I hate the Colts with a passion, but the Jags, I mean, I don't like them, but it's more like pity.  I don't know any Titans fans that have a burning hatred for them like the other two teams.

It’s just odd because to Steelers fans the Browns are mostly irrelevant and they care much more about the Ravens and Bengals.

Bengals fans and Browns fans?  It’s almost comical, we both just feel pity on ourselves and each other. Very minimal “hate”.