What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There is a south park episode on where Puff Daddy goes from being a gay fish to not sure if his wife is hobbit. I am dying of laughter. I have no clue when this initially aired, but its awesome.

Puff Daddy or Kanye? I remember Kanye being the gayfish, but it's been a while since I've watched South Park.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Puff Daddy or Kanye? I remember Kanye being the gayfish, but it's been a while since I've watched South Park.

I think maybe it was two episodes and I just missed the transition from the first episode to the second one. 

But it could have been Kanye. I thought it was Puffy that thought his wife was a hobbit. I dunno, it was on in the background. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think maybe it was two episodes and I just missed the transition from the first episode to the second one. 

But it could have been Kanye. I thought it was Puffy that thought his wife was a hobbit. I dunno, it was on in the background. 

Only Puffy episode I remember was the Vote or Die episode, but I know they parody the hell out of that man...

I just watched the clip and died laughing again.

Kanye "If Kim was a hobbit she would turn blue around goblins. But she doesnt cause shes a beautiful woman"

Pope "Only their swords turn blue"

Kanye "If she was here you would see she is beautiful. But she is starring in a Peter Jackson movie called the hobbit" - - - Pulls out cell phone "How are you not the hobbit"

"She aint even in that movie. Its just loosely based on keeping up with the Kardashin. A show about loud little people HOLD UP" - - - pulls out cellphone "B**** if you a hobbit you need to tell me right now cause I am up here making a fool outta myself"

18 hours ago, D82 said:

They look like crap. I’m about ready to upgrade and honestly somewhat seriously thinking about switching to Samsung.

Go to the pixel. They are phenomenal. The camera is off the charts. It's not the physical camera that makes it great, it's the software.

I can take pictures in the complete dark and have them look like completely normal photos.

The Google assistant is also terrific. I have the pixel 2 and I will probably get the 4 when it comes out. Apparently it will have the ability to talk to people for you if you put them on hold. Idk what exactly that means but if that's true, wow

I use the assistant now to call people who aren't in my phone. I just tell it 'call X barbershop' and it dials without me doing anything. I don't have that barbershop saved. It's damn useful. Apparently they will have it be able to make appointments with you based on your calendar in the near future. 

It also changes from dead to 100% in like 30 minutes. 

It's really amazing

Edited by N4L
  • Like 1