What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Try being a Browns fan.

I kind of like you, so i feel bad for you.

But man, the Browns fans in my office are ridiculous.  I had to hear all offseason about how bad the Bengals are and how good the Browns are.  I tried once to remind them that the games start in September, but it was like the season had already played out in their minds or something.

So i was pretty happy about yesterday's result (Bengals loss withstanding).  I get at least a one week reprieve from that nonsense. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, theJ said:

I kind of like you, so i feel bad for you.

But man, the Browns fans in my office are ridiculous.  I had to hear all offseason about how bad the Bengals are and how good the Browns are.  I tried once to remind them that the games start in September, but it was like the season had already played out in their minds or something.

So i was pretty happy about yesterday's result (Bengals loss withstanding).  I get at least a one week reprieve from that nonsense. 

I’ve said repeatedly some fans need to pump the brakes with the trash talk.

It’s generally always tacky, but even more so when you haven’t won anything.

Don’t blame you a bit.

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

How's working going today?

Always find the first Monday back to work of the NFL season is one of the hardest. 

There's a dude here that's a huge Ravens fan and cannot stop telling people about how the Browns are bad, / are idiots (?)

He's like seething about it. I'm in Indy, so nobody really wants to hear about it lol.

The good thing about being in Minnesota is that everyone has been conditioned by decades of disappointment in every sport, so nobody gets too worked up.

Even when the Twins had the best record in baseball, everyone knew they'd fall apart or go one-and-done in the playoffs. 

Ain't nobody got time to get excited about the Vikings in September.

I really dislike IT departments that treat all the employees like idiots when it comes to basic things.

I work for a credit union, and we don't trust the employees not to know proper internet etiquette so IT has decided to control the internet for everyone, happened before I got here, and now that basically means that that we have to control everything for them, because we've made it so that they don't have to think on some areas, so they don't think on any area.

Plus, it increases turnover a lot.

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Can anyone suggest a good scented candle flavor for fall? Don't worry, I turned in my man card like 8 years ago. 

I have large chunks of a tree that you can just set on fire that will smell great. Plus, I think burning a tree is step 5 to getting back the man card.

• Like 2

April 2006, I think? Or actually, February 2006 is when I started as APeterson_Texan...

Iono, been a while.

EDIT: December 21, 2006 for APTX. So, I'll be closing in on 13 years this December.

Jeez, I need a life.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

April 2006, I think? Or actually, February 2006 is when I started as APeterson_Texan...

Iono, been a while.

EDIT: December 21, 2006 for APTX. So, I'll be closing in on 13 years this December.

Jeez, I need a life.

etD9dsC.jpgI was 15 and adorable. I’m 11 years into my sentence here