What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 8/30/2019 at 7:59 PM, Dome said:

I actually know a guy like this. 

Asked his long time GF if she wanted to try an open relationship. She said sure. He started sleeping around with anyone he could find, she started sleeping with a co-worker on the regular. He told her “no coworkers” a couple weeks in “cause it’s too easy to catch feelings”

she essentially said “too late” and moved in with her co-worker.

now he tells everyone she cheated on him.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897634d28a8de24a65950

If she moved in with the co-worker that quickly is it crazy to think she was already in an open relationship... but your buddy just didn't know it?

7 hours ago, ravens_rool28 said:

If she moved in with the co-worker that quickly is it crazy to think she was already in an open relationship... but your buddy just didn't know it?

Anything is possible, but I don’t think so

i think her moving in was less “I’m moving in because we’re at a spot in our relationship and are comfortable moving in together” and more like “I’m moving in because I just realized I don’t love my BF anymore and it’s gonna be really awkward living with him”

could be wrong, but that’s how everyone in the gossipy little town figures it played out too. I haven’t heard anyone but her ex saying she was a cheater or he had an inkling she might be. Nothing until she moved out then “she’s a cheater” even though he had already told several people they were in an open relationship now lol 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If I live to 94 there’s zero percent chance I’m going to be holding in farts for other people.

If she was 94 there’s zero percent chance it was just a fart. She probably ain’t holding much in either.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I have paid no attention to fantasy this year. One of you want to draft my team in my $50 ESPN league? That would be swell.

In my 100 dollar league a guy took Zeke, then autoed Gordon in the second. So, uh, don't do that.

Edited by twslhs20
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

In my 100 dollar league a guy took Zeke, then autoed Gordon in the second. So, uh, don't do that.

If they can withstand the first few weeks, this team could be pretty dangerous down the stretch...

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

If they can withstand the first few weeks, this team could be pretty dangerous down the stretch...

Zeke will be back but Gordon won't be until week 10 and then he will come back to a timeshare