What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

September 5th, 2019,

LIECHTENSTEIN -

The MoL are pleased to announce the inception of the first Fields Medal in Smugness for smug achievements.

The Medal will be award to the person who can locate a certain picture of Justin Verlander and Kate Upton, with Justin Verlander’s head covered by a cutout of the animated television character Nigel Thornberry.

The MoL is seeking a very specific picture and fabrications will not be accepted.

Please send all submissions to:

The MoL (mission27 and @TLO)

c/o @Shady Slim, Head of MoL Institute of Australia 

100 Smugness Lane, Sydney AU

Or via PM to the above listed representatives.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

I think if you can show you can't get DirecTV you can get an online streaming version of Sunday Ticket. 

Its hilarious how much better international NFL fans have it. NFL Gamepass is amazing (and significantly cheaper than Sunday Ticket). It had Team Packages as well, the thing I cant believe isn't available in the US. 

3 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Its hilarious how much better international NFL fans have it. NFL Gamepass is amazing (and significantly cheaper than Sunday Ticket). It had Team Packages as well, the thing I cant believe isn't available in the US. 

I was looking at it today, it's like $400 (with RedZone) which is crazy.  If you have a valid student email address though I think you can get it down to $80.  

7 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I was looking at it today, it's like $400 (with RedZone) which is crazy.  If you have a valid student email address though I think you can get it down to $80.  

I normally would blame Boomers, but honestly, GEN X's idiocy is keeping the insane and draconian cable/satellite model alive. They are the ones dropping 100s on cable, and then throwing 400 dollars down for Sunday Ticket, allowing this horrible model to subsist. Its almost 2020, and there still ins't a reliable, affordable way to stream your favorite teams games, regardless of location.