What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

When's an appropriate time to call a company back after an interview? I had my interview last Thursday and they said they had more interviews to get through and the last one was Monday (yesterday)....Is today to soon to give them a call? Am I better off waiting a few more days? What's the downside of me calling them today?

Edited by holt_bruce81

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

When's an appropriate time to call a company back after an interview? I had my interview last Thursday and they said they had more interviews to get through and the last one was Monday (yesterday)....Is today to soon to give them a call? Am I better off waiting a few more days? What's the downside of me calling them today?

They are probably waiting for all their "thank you" letters fron applicants to come in

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

I assumed everyone has them turned off like I do

Mine are turned off too.  The presentation of the site is so much cleaner this way.

I would guess you could estimate how many have theirs turned off/on by turning yours on and counting the sigs.

5 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Crap, just called around lunch time and didn't get an answer..(1:15 ct) now I definitely feel like I'm nagging If I call them a 2nd time today. Should probably just leave it be. 

If you left a message, then yeah just leave it be.  Try again in a few days.  People get busy and sometimes these things fall to the wayside.

42 minutes ago, theJ said:

Mine are turned off too.  The presentation of the site is so much cleaner this way.

I would guess you could estimate how many have theirs turned off/on by turning yours on and counting the sigs.

You can have a sig and still have displaying them turned off apparently.

Anyway, new sig, who dis. 

• Like 2