What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

26 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I’d like to see some lions try to take down Mewtwo.

So if we assume there's 1000 Pokémon as of right now, that means every single Pokémon would be forced to take down 1 million lions on their own. Now, I think the Pokémon world is rife with tons of Pokémon that can be taken out by just 1 lion making the load harder on each subsequent Pokémon. I don't believe any single Pokémon can easily take out 1 million lions on their own without taking significant damage.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:
35 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I’d like to see some lions try to take down Mewtwo.

So if we assume there's 1000 Pokémon as of right now, that means every single Pokémon would be forced to take down 1 million lions on their own. Now, I think the Pokémon world is rife with tons of Pokémon that can be taken out by just 1 lion making the load harder on each subsequent Pokémon. I don't believe any single Pokémon can easily take out 1 million lions on their own without taking significant damage.

So this confirms my theory that nazgul is a fraud.

11 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

You're also assuming Mewtwo is battling on the ground.

He'll be in the air and capable of taking out prides in a single move. All of this without even factoring in his Mega form.

Obviously we are throwing in the towel on Rattata and Weedle - but too many Pokemon are immensely strong and near immune from taking damage since you know... they can fly and have specialized powers.

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

It's weird listening to two people talk in two languages at the same time. How do they choose what sentence is in what language? And why is it necessary to switch 3x in a paragraph? And you don't understand the context so all the sentences you do understand make no sense. 

I mean, it's a good way to go if neither person speaks the other's language fluently.  I've been in that situation before, and it's actually great to learn a language.

4 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Seriously though, 1 billion lions versus one of every Pokemon

One billion lions would take up so much space.  This battlefield would be the size of a state just to contain that many lions, and the lions in the back would have to walk for days just to reach those 1000 Pokemon.  They'd die of dehydration if they didn't also become trapped among each other, turning on one another just for food and sustenance to survive.  For the lions in the middle, it's even worse.  They're surrounded, for dozens of miles on end, with only other lions.  There'd be nowhere to go, and with the terrain made up only of lions, it'd be hard for them to even gauge what direction they're going in.  Most of the lions die without even seeing a zubat.  I guess the Pokemon can just leave, so long as they aren't trapped in some way, since one direction is hundreds of miles of rotting lion corpses.