What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Use Brandy :)

I should get some brandy. It’s that time of year.

I like to drink it with breakfast and pretend I’m a wealthy landowner in 1756 rural England, I’m drinking brandy because the drinking water isn’t clean and fit only for my peasants.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

I once got into a pretty heated argument with a former member about this concept. Said former member was arguing with me about the population of China and the US. 

Fun times.

Single malt (Oban, but I also like Balvene) in a glass, with a single ice cube to cut it gradually. That's all I need in life.

And a Cuban cigar 

and a beautiful woman

and a Lambo and a Rolex 

man life’s not cheap 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dome said:

I should get some brandy. It’s that time of year.

I like to drink it with breakfast and pretend I’m a wealthy landowner in 1756 rural England, I’m drinking brandy because the drinking water isn’t clean and fit only for my peasants.

If you’re drink Hennessy for breakfast you could also pretend to be a homeless guy in Boston.  Either one works 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Tugboat said:

How do y'all folks say , "all of a sudden"?

'Cause i've been thinking about how weird it is, the way it's said here.  It's like, "all 'n sudden" for some reason.

It's a weird sounding phrase no matter what, probably.

In what situation does that phrase even come up? Like a campfire Are You Afraid of the Dark? roleplay?

18 hours ago, Tugboat said:

How do y'all folks say , "all of a sudden"?

'Cause i've been thinking about how weird it is, the way it's said here.  It's like, "all 'n sudden" for some reason.

It's a weird sounding phrase no matter what, probably.

All of the sudden, is how I say it 

I, right now, think that the system I'm learning is trying way to hard to be clever and allow itself to do anything, and I'm not even in a part that should be remotely  unique, and I'm ready to just get up and leave work for the day, this is not good for my blood pressure.

1 minute ago, The Gnat said:

I, right now, think that the system I'm learning is trying way to hard to be clever and allow itself to do anything, and I'm not even in a part that should be remotely  unique, and I'm ready to just get up and leave work for the day, this is not good for my blood pressure.

huh?