What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

One of the homies invited a random chick over yesterday and she showed up with strep throat. All 6 guys that sleep at the crib are now sick as ****. Imagine showing up somewhere with the likely intent of light sin and leaving having profoundly affected an entire community like that 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I am really annoyed. My son plays QB and is legit good (he was invited to a camp in cincy for the top 10 peewee QBs in the country). He went 2-3 for 2 TDs (one 60 yards, the other 15ish) and the lone miss was a drop on another 60+ yard TD. 

After the game, the OC said "I didnt know you could throw like this". Because his team literally hates throwing. My son said it had been 2 weeks since he threw a single pass in practice. 

All of this was after they demoted him to B team because he is too slow. 

The A team QB went 0-2 with both throws out of bounds. But he is fast as hell and an incredible runner. He only had 3 fumbles. SMH

When I was able to call plays we were scoring 40 a game with the same kids. Middle school coaches are idiots. 

As an aside note, the Eagles fan I am dating agreed my son JT is better than Wentz, so I will now have an eternal erection. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

As an aside note, the Eagles fan I am dating agreed my son JT is better than Wentz, so I will now have an eternal erection. 

That’s some honest genuine pride. My sons never given me an erection before. 

• Like 1