What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'm thinking that with nearly everyone saying their fav drink is an Old Fashioned, I'm gunna make my own tonight (have had them in bars before, agree they're awesome).

Any tips? I've seen maple syrup instead of sugar, for example.

Use Brandy :)

36 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'm thinking that with nearly everyone saying their fav drink is an Old Fashioned, I'm gunna make my own tonight (have had them in bars before, agree they're awesome).

Any tips? I've seen maple syrup instead of sugar, for example.

Use Brandy :)

I haven't done Brandy.

I've used a coffee syrup with orange bitters to make it more of a breakfast flavored drink.

I was at a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament a few years ago that was held in Secaucus, New Jersey and in between rounds I wanted to go the bar, you know, keep the 'momentum' going.
I was undefeated through 7 rounds and almost assuredly going to be in top 16. Last drink I went for was an Old Fashioned... the bartender told me he didn't know how to make one...I settled for something else. I lost that round.

The dream was over.

7 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I was at a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament a few years ago that was held in Secaucus, New Jersey and in between rounds I wanted to go the bar, you know, keep the 'momentum' going.
I was undefeated through 7 rounds and almost assuredly going to be in top 16. Last drink I went for was an Old Fashioned... the bartender told me he didn't know how to make one...I settled for something else. I lost that round.

The dream was over.

You mentioned yu gi oh tournament?   Hmmmmm

7 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

One million. 1,000 times.

I once got into a pretty heated argument with a former member about this concept. Said former member was arguing with me about the population of China and the US. 

Fun times.

6 hours ago, mission27 said:

The original old fashioned was just a glass of whiskey

They put sugar in it because some guy was too much of a princess to handle his liquor and the rest is history 

These are the sort of historical things mission knows about 

Single malt (Oban, but I also like Balvene) in a glass, with a single ice cube to cut it gradually. That's all I need in life.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

First of all, who are you.

Secondly, I think if we as a group tried hard enough, we could keep your likes above your post count. 

Hi! I used this site about 10 years ago pretty much religiously and then over time, I guess I just kinda stopped. No rhyme or reason. Now I have wayyyy too much free time at work, so when I'm there, I usually just sit here and wait for clients to come in while posting.