What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 9/23/2019 at 11:15 AM, 11sanchez11 said:

Found a transcript... great meme potential 

“Everyone keeps trying to tell me not to say it’s forever, but I spent 37 years pretending to be people so people can pretend to watch and enjoy what I’m doing when I’ve made some discoveries in my own personal life with the science that Pythagoras was searching for I was able to open up the flower of life properly and find the real wave conjugations that we’ve been looking for for 10,000 years. Why would I continue walking on water for tips when I’ve got an entire generation to teach a whole new world.”

“Let me put it this way, all energy in the universe is expressed in motion. All motion is expressed in waves. All waves are curved. So where do the straight lines come from to make the platonic solids? There are no straight lines. So, when I took the flower of life and opened it properly, I found all new wave conjugations that exposed the in-between spaces that’s — it’s the thing that holds us all together. I’m going to be able to prove that gravity is only an effect and not a force. I’m putting something on YouTube where I will build the planet Saturn without gravity and build the Milky Way galaxy without gravity.”

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dome said:

“Everyone keeps trying to tell me not to say it’s forever, but I spent 37 years pretending to be people so people can pretend to watch and enjoy what I’m doing when I’ve made some discoveries in my own personal life with the science that Pythagoras was searching for I was able to open up the flower of life properly and find the real wave conjugations that we’ve been looking for for 10,000 years. Why would I continue walking on water for tips when I’ve got an entire generation to teach a whole new world.”

“Let me put it this way, all energy in the universe is expressed in motion. All motion is expressed in waves. All waves are curved. So where do the straight lines come from to make the platonic solids? There are no straight lines. So, when I took the flower of life and opened it properly, I found all new wave conjugations that exposed the in-between spaces that’s — it’s the thing that holds us all together. I’m going to be able to prove that gravity is only an effect and not a force. I’m putting something on YouTube where I will build the planet Saturn without gravity and build the Milky Way galaxy without gravity.”

I think he's onto something. I might have to investigate.

9 hours ago, Dome said:

This is like Antonio Brown and Kyrie Irving fused brains.

"All motion is expressed in waves. All waves are curved. So where do the straight lines come from to make the platonic solids? There are no straight lines."

Is my favorite. 

The Shyamalanian twist at the end was especially good.

48 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

He really didn't take getting kicked out of the MCU well did he?

The guy invented his own way to do math. You can't kick him out of MCU.

If you believe the rules of basic arithmetic, Terrence Howard pities you.

The Empire star detailed his version of math — the "true universal math" — in an enlightening new Rolling Stone profile. As the Empire star puts it: "If Pythagoras was here to see it, he would lose his mind. Einstein, too! Tesla!"

It's called Terryology.

"How can it equal one?" Howard asked Rolling Stone, and the universe. "If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be."

https://mashable.com/2015/09/14/terrence-howard-one-times-one/

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dome said:

6e8734dfe00c1b1d-2048x1024.jpg

I am really annoyed. My son plays QB and is legit good (he was invited to a camp in cincy for the top 10 peewee QBs in the country). He went 2-3 for 2 TDs (one 60 yards, the other 15ish) and the lone miss was a drop on another 60+ yard TD. 

After the game, the OC said "I didnt know you could throw like this". Because his team literally hates throwing. My son said it had been 2 weeks since he threw a single pass in practice. 

All of this was after they demoted him to B team because he is too slow. 

The A team QB went 0-2 with both throws out of bounds. But he is fast as hell and an incredible runner. He only had 3 fumbles. SMH

When I was able to call plays we were scoring 40 a game with the same kids. Middle school coaches are idiots. 

Edited by Matts4313