What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

17 minutes ago, Danger said:

Not even insulting the Saints. And that rule still stands in my eyes. I think Brees is the only one they got left, and as long as he's there it's still valid. Not taking anything away.

It feels like the rules has been set up just so at some point in the future we MIGHT have a shot at ****ting on some Patriots fans.

There is a kid named colin going to Purdue next year. Its basically the safe haven for Austin washouts. But this kid isnt a washout. He is the former Under Armor all american, #1 prospect in the world. 

He is going to absolutely murder it. And in 3 years he will be a 1st round draft pick.

But know it all started with me coaching him. 

• Like 1

There is a sandy hooks commercial that plays all the time on Sling TV. Its surreal. 

When it just aired my son mentioned the gun that was found at a rival school.

It melts my brain that this is a real life thing my child thinks about when he goes to school. 

• Like 2

On 9/28/2019 at 11:53 PM, Matts4313 said:

There is a sandy hooks commercial that plays all the time on Sling TV. Its surreal. 

When it just aired my son mentioned the gun that was found at a rival school.

It melts my brain that this is a real life thing my child thinks about when he goes to school. 

I've seen it and it's absolutely one of those "a picture/video is worth 1,000 words" moments. As a teacher, it's sad that this is the reality that many of our students face on a daily basis/think about. The other reality is, I think about tactics/logistics almost every single day/every time that I enter a new classroom/lunchroom, etc. when I'm at work (I teach).

I keep thinking about what would've happened if i'd been a legit figure skater, instead of a chump learning to skate like a hockey player...from a figure skating coach.  I bet i'd be happier in life.  I could've been an Ice Dancer.