What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i’m not all that big on western exceptionalism or whatever but the fact that in any western country you can go to any shopping centre and see like seven guys that look like they’re cosplaying rob ryan is absolutely brilliant

Rex Ryan maybe, there aren’t 7 men in this world who have hair as glorious as Rob Ryan.

• Like 2

Note to parents, coaches don't give a damn if you want your kid to be a RB, QB, or whatever. Unless you're putting the time to coach then sit back and STFU.

We just won and went undefeated again, and I had a parent complain loudly during the game that I switched their kid to G at halftime rather than FB. We were up big, I moved my son to OT (our starting RB) and our QB to the other OG.  Thetes no reason to destroy a small group of 3rd graders by 50. Thankfully anotjer coach told them to shut the hell up because his kid and the others were actually having fun switching spots, and we still had an easy enough win. 

Enjoy your kids' games, don't ruin it for others because you were something back in high school. No one cares. Lol. 

• Like 4