What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Has anyone been to Galaxy's Edge yet? I'm going in about a month and am looking to make my own lightsaber, but I want to know how fragile or whatever the things actually are before I start getting Disney gift cards to stash away for this

19 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Has anyone been to Galaxy's Edge yet? I'm going in about a month and am looking to make my own lightsaber, but I want to know how fragile or whatever the things actually are before I start getting Disney gift cards to stash away for this

a dude yesterday was telling me he worked there and i was like "ok, cool", but i had no idea what tf he was talking about until i just googled it now. i'll ask if the **** breaks easily tho 

8 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

a dude yesterday was telling me he worked there and i was like "ok, cool", but i had no idea what tf he was talking about until i just googled it now. i'll ask if the **** breaks easily tho 

Thanks. It's like 200 bucks and I want to believe the quality is at least somewhat solid. I rarely treat myself with things like this but I'm a huge fan