What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 1/26/2020 at 6:46 PM, Outpost31 said:

How many of these horror cases of yours were criminals BEFORE they got arrested for this weird stuff, @Daniel?

OK, you kinda got me here. Admittedly, only one had no prior history. But in every single one of those cases, the things I mentioned were 100% of the charges against them that time. So it wasn’t agg burglary and one of those things, or possession with any of those things, it was solely those individual items, by themselves.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Daniel said:

OK, you kinda got me here. Admittedly, only one had no prior history. But in every single one of those cases, the things I mentioned were 100% of the charges against them that time. So it wasn’t agg burglary and one of those things, or possession with any of those things, it was solely those individual items, by themselves.

Knew it!

Just now, Tugboat said:

Great deal, but don't get **** kid.

I don't know how I posted this in the wrong thread. How embarressing. I thought today would be different and I wouldn't have to hang my head and shame but I guess there's always tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I don't know how I posted this in the wrong thread. How embarressing. I thought today would be different and I wouldn't have to hang my head and shame but I guess there's always tomorrow. 

Don't worry.  We can build a better tomorrow here.

I'm game at least.

Yesterday I woke up to gun shots and a helicopter flying over head (which stayed around for like 2 hours). The helicopter was loud and I couldn't fall back to sleep so I walked to the store across the street. Saw that there were cops every 100 yards or so patrolling the blocks. And a white van rolled by loudly playing an old school hip hop station. The radio dude said in his clownish radio guy voice "up next Snoop Dogg, Shizzle". As I was walking I was wondering how my neighborhood turned into a scene from GTA. 

• Like 2