What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Let me tell you what. An air compressor firing up right outside your bedroom door while you sleep will wake you as quick as a chainsaw. Especially when your jolted awake thinking "OMG SOMEONES TRYIN TO KILL ME WITH A CHAINSAW!"

Took 20 mins for my heart to slow down. :D

20 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I wish all of these damn reality TV shows would die.

I don't generally watch them, but ones like American Idol, America's Got Talent, heck even Battlebots and the cooking shows are ones where the participants (for the most part) actually have some sort of talent and ability.

However, the shows like Survivor, Big Brother, and their ilk.....the ones where they throw people together, and basically poke them with sticks......I've got no use for them at all.

58 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I wish all of these damn reality TV shows would die.

A lot of them suck but every once in a while something great comes from them. I'm perfectly fine with being able to ignore them until something awesome comes. Like I don't want to live in a world where I didn't know about Carrie Underwood.

5 minutes ago, mse326 said:

A lot of them suck but every once in a while something great comes from them. I'm perfectly fine with being able to ignore them until something awesome comes. Like I don't want to live in a world where I didn't know about Carrie Underwood.

I feel like the talented individuals would have found their way to stardom either way. 

2 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I feel like the talented individuals would have found their way to stardom either way. 

To have that feeling you'd have to be of the belief that all talented people find stardom. I don't buy that for a second. There are many that have great talent that just never get found.