What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

24 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Funyuns are the best chips

You could not be more incorrect. Literally. Not millennial literally either, dictionary literally. 

1. Funyuns aren’t a chip. Same aisle, not the same thing

2. They’re onion flavored. Even if I wasn’t allergic, onion shouldn’t be a prominent flavor. There are crazy people like my brother that can eat an onion like an apple, but they are crazy. 

42 minutes ago, D82 said:

They still making new seasons of Venture Bros?

I actually don't know - I'm using this for a Mafia game. Last one I saw wasn't nearly as good as the original ones.

7 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

You could not be more incorrect. Literally. Not millennial literally either, dictionary literally. 

2. They’re onion flavored. Even if I wasn’t allergic, onion shouldn’t be a prominent flavor. There are crazy people like my brother that can eat an onion like an apple, but they are crazy. 

How did so much go wrong with you?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

1. ok, they are better than any chip

2. i am so so sorry.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Do I get any extra sympathy for being Mexican and Italian, then allergic to onions? 

Allergies aren’t real.  People just convince themselves they will die if they eat certain things and it happens.

Edited by Outpost31

40 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

But I came here to ask if something else was real and I don’t remember what it was.    Like a placebo thing.  I’ve been convinced all my life it wasn’t real and I was going to ask it here but I forget what it was.

That’s cause the government doesn’t want you to remember