What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Allergies aren’t real.  People just convince themselves they will die if they eat certain things and it happens.

You can believe that allergies aren't real, but hives are. It may not kill me, but it makes for a very miserable day.

On 10/5/2020 at 5:34 PM, D82 said:

Been a week since I moved to Texas. Definitely best decision I've made this year. 

On 10/6/2020 at 7:06 PM, D82 said:

Looking like I might get to experience my first hurricane this weekend. 

That escalated quickly...

p.s stay safe.

In my ignorance, I've always considered Texas to be America's version of Austraya. Everything is always trying to kill you....but awesome place to live all the same.

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

That escalated quickly...

p.s stay safe.

In my ignorance, I've always considered Texas to be America's version of Austraya. Everything is always trying to kill you....but awesome place to live all the same.

I actually mentioned that to my SO that Texas is almost like Australia 🤣

I do love it here though. So much more to do and see. 

On 10/13/2020 at 10:27 AM, D82 said:
On 10/13/2020 at 8:43 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

I actually mentioned that to my SO that Texas is almost like Australia 🤣

Meh, we dont have a lot of creatures trying to kill you. We have a very, very small population of brown recluse and rattle snakes, but I have never seen either outside of a zoo in my life. I guess mosquitos can kill?

The cities on the coast have weather problems, just like Louisiana and Florida. But its not like we have wild fires regularly or earthquakes. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Meh, we dont have a lot of creatures trying to kill you. We have a very, very small population of brown recluse and rattle snakes, but I have never seen either outside of a zoo in my life. I guess mosquitos can kill?

The cities on the coast have weather problems, just like Louisiana and Florida. But its not like we have wild fires regularly or earthquakes. 

I think he’s confusing Texas with Florida.

In Florida, yes. Everything tries to kill you.

I was curious about how many people mosquitoes kill every year.

750,000 die annually.

Last year mosquito bites killed only 830,000 people, a sharp drop from this century’s average annual toll of two million.

Why can’t we just burn them all?

Edited by candyman93