What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Thinking about getting some boneless wings from WingStop.

Craving Lemon Pepper.

Go with hot + lemon pepper mix. Not half hot/half lemon pepper, but actually tossed in hot, THEN tossed in lemon pepper.

Good stuff, I'll tell you.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Go with hot + lemon pepper mix. Not half hot/half lemon pepper, but actually tossed in hot, THEN tossed in lemon pepper.

Good stuff, I'll tell you.

Oh I know. I had the fries seasoned with Lemon Pepper too.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Maybe in sketch format but standup still has plenty of offensive comedy.

Standup is a different animal. There will always be offensive comedy in that area. What you won't see is another Blazing Saddles come to theaters, or show that would have anything like Clayton Bigsby again. They would take stuff that should have been super offensive, and made it so outrageous that it was hilarious. People would lose it if they did stuff like that today. 

22 minutes ago, Crickett said:

Hey EliteTexan80, mind if I use your N7 logo? 

Yeah, go for it. Might be hard to tell us apart when posting. Found a wicked Renegade pic as well...

1 hour ago, MrDrew said:

Standup is a different animal. There will always be offensive comedy in that area. What you won't see is another Blazing Saddles come to theaters, or show that would have anything like Clayton Bigsby again. They would take stuff that should have been super offensive, and made it so outrageous that it was hilarious. People would lose it if they did stuff like that today. 

Eh I mean you can still be controversial, it's just a different kind of controversial. The scene from Animal House with the devil and the angel would never make a movie today, but any of The Daily Show style satire wouldn't have existed back then either.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Speaking of crazy cat ladies... I got stuck behind one the other day. I know she was a crazy cat lady because she spent $90 on cat food. At the dollar store.

Um...wow. 

3 hours ago, MrDrew said:

My wife introduced it to me several months back. I'm a big western fan, but somehow hadn't seen it; she'd seen it because she is a big Gene Wilder/Mel Brooks fan. I was surprised by how much "offensive" stuff they had in the movie. But yes, due to the way that Brooks put it, it turned out hilarious.

On a relate note, not a fan of the movie's wacky Hollywood ending.

And as over-picked as it may be, my favorite western, and favorite movie, will always be The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. From Eastwood to Sergio Leone to Ennio Morricone, that film is a masterpiece.

Edited by RedRider