What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

19 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Is she bilingual? Also, I've been looking in my mailbox and house all day and still can't find my invitation to your wedding? Must've gotten lost in the mail a while ago huh?

Lol no. Her dad isnt even bilingual any more. Her grandma lives in AZ and barely speaks any English at all though. The whole family understands her, but as far as I can tell it's nonsense.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lol no. Her dad isnt even bilingual any more. Her grandma lives in AZ and barely speaks any English at all though. The whole family understands her, but as far as I can tell it's nonsense.

Thanks for pretending not to see my wedding invite comment 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Having a job just makes me feel like a whole new person. I don't feel depressed anymore and feel like I have a purpose now that I have adult responsibilities 

Yeah I go nuts when I can't work.

how long were you unemployed?

48 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah I go nuts when I can't work.

how long were you unemployed?

Since July of 2013 (leukemia (and then the leukemia gave me a chronic health problem (hypoxia of the lungs (lungs only process 38% of the oxygen I breathe in and out (pretty good at dealing with it at this point tho (pretty proud of myself)))))

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Since July of 2013 (leukemia (and then the leukemia gave me a chronic health problem (hypoxia of the lungs (lungs only process 38% of the oxygen I breathe in and out (pretty good at dealing with it at this point tho (pretty proud of myself)))))

Great to see you back on your feet.  Stay healthy and best wishes.

• Like 1

Twitter has (or will) increase it's character limit to 280 characters.  I'm interested to try it out during the testing phase.  I enjoyed the 140 character limit because it felt like it had a uniqueness to it, but maybe this change is for the best

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/technology/twitter-280-characters.html?mcubz=3

SAN FRANCISCO — Twitter’s defining attribute has long been its brevity: 140 characters in a post and no more.

That is now set to change. Twitter said on Tuesday that it would test extending the text limit of a post on its service to 280 characters. (In effect, that would double the length of the first two sentences of this paragraph; those sentences, for the record, add up to 140 characters.)

Twitter said the goal was to eliminate what it viewed as constraints that kept people from tweeting more frequently. One significant barrier, according to Twitter’s internal research, has been the stringent limit on character count.

8 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Got passed over (likely) for a promotion because I'm not "take charge" enough or "outgoing" enough. Didn't realize it was a damn popularity contest.

Let this be your reality check then, the best guy doesn't always get promoted.

Strong interpersonal relationships and popularity go a long way in any setting.

Keep your head up, you'll get 'em next time.

• Like 1