What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

You do realize you only have a finite amount of brain ability? (For now). Why waste it on garbage posts?  I for one have exercised my right to ignore an individual one time so far. It was indeed an awesome decision! The only problem is that this new website lets me know when the idiot posts and that I've chosen to ignore said idiot. Said new website?  I don't want to know when they've posted. 

Lol Fizzy doesn't visit TAST, they don't know our pain.

9 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

You do realize you only have a finite amount of brain ability? (For now). Why waste it on garbage posts?  I for one have exercised my right to ignore an individual one time so far. It was indeed an awesome decision! The only problem is that this new website lets me know when the idiot posts and that I've chosen to ignore said idiot. Said new website?  I don't want to know when they've posted. 

You can ignore not just the post but notifications, messages, etc. too. You have to go and check all of the boxes in the "ignore user" menu.

I have about three people blocked. I see when they post in a thread, but really don't know what they're saying until someone quotes them.

I had a 4th person on the list, but then unblocked em. They've earned the right of my eyes seeing their words.

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I pictured you making this comment while actually wearing a scarf like that. The scene was all too fitting.

Yeah, I picture @iPwn as more of an ascot wearing type of guy. 

51 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I have about three people blocked. I see when they post in a thread, but really don't know what they're saying until someone quotes them.

I had a 4th person on the list, but then unblocked em. They've earned the right of my eyes seeing their words.

Look at mister hard to get 

On 9/23/2017 at 5:46 PM, Tyty said:

I went home today with $58 in tips on top of whatever it is I make regularly. Just kinda wish I made a bit more than min wage ($8.90) because I have the same responsibilities as everyone else pretty much but also do deliveries as well. 

I just want to point out the tips that you're making that they aren't.....I don't see the issue here.

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I just want to point out the tips that you're making that they aren't.....I don't see the issue here.

Cause there are days like yesterday where I only make $4 in tips which doesn't even cover the gas I used lol

the $58 was definitely a fluke. I doubt I ever pull that again 

Edited by Tyty

On 9/26/2017 at 9:05 AM, eagles101 said:

But in reality we are having a deer cull in my area. No limit on doe tags and 40% off tags. And I believe in the cull so im doing my part. Im going for ten deer if i can get people that want deer meat. 

@eagles101 assuming you're in the Philly/SJ area I'm down. (unless its too late)