What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 10/6/2017 at 9:57 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:
On 10/6/2017 at 9:56 AM, Hockey5djh said:

BTW is this legit or has Comcast closed those loopholes? I'm wondering because its about time I start battling the cable company again.

I don't do it with Comcast but I do it with Charter and it works. May as well try.

Comcast told me you have to wait 90 days before starting new service at an address where it was just cancelled. I call BS. They’re gonna make a new customer wait 90 days if theyre just moving in?

another rep I know personally told me they have people cancel and sign up all the time.

get in good with a rep and you can do anything.

11 hours ago, MathMan said:

Getting into hockey for the first time ever.

Although football is more suspenseful, hockey is definitely more exciting because of nonstop action

Have you picked a team yet?  Come to the NHL thread if you have any questions, there's some really knowledgeable posters on this site. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Have you picked a team yet?  Come to the NHL thread if you have any questions, there's some really knowledgeable posters on this site. 

The minnesota wild.

Mostly because im from wisconsin, and i want something regional. And i definitely dont want the blackhawks or redwings. They play Wild games on tv regularly here.

Last nights game was crazy exciting with the wild tying it up with 0.2 seconds left.

Thanks, i definitely will check out the forum because i dont get a few things (like why people somtimes get kicked out of the faceoff, and the next guy has to go in)

17 minutes ago, MathMan said:
11 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Getting some nice “Meet single Arab women” ads, and I’m not complaining.

Well, ads are based on your internet searches so...;)

Mia is a popular gal in that respect.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Would love to go swimming right now. Sad thing is, it's warm enough to do it right now. In October. ¬¬

I'm quite fond of the weather right now. It's been close to 80 the last couple weeks. And that's better than the 30s overnight and highs of 50 we usually get.

12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm quite fond of the weather right now. It's been close to 80 the last couple weeks. And that's better than the 30s overnight and highs of 50 we usually get.

Anything above 70 with humidity sucks. 

• Like 1