What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

How are differing responses to the same action relevant to each other? Not sure if serious. If you want to understand and learn from bad behavior, are you going to examine only the negative outcomes in a vacuum? Or would it be wiser to try to discern how the bad behavior became systemic, and through what methods of reward?

At this point, I’m going to assume that you don’t actually know what the accusations against him are and are instead just talking because you like to read your own writing even when you don’t know what you’re talking about. Because the alternative; suggestions that the accusations made against him and consensual behavior are the same action might be the most disgusting thing ever posted on this forum.

31 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I take it you’re in Vegas to practice this comedy routine?

I'm in Vegas to put down a hundy on the 'stros. Straight cash, homey. Like putting down $10 on one of them Bitcoins a few years ago. Easy money. :D

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

JJ Watt gave you that money for a new house. Don't you dare gamble it.

Hey, I signed a petition to name HWY 99 to "The JJ Watt Highway" so - yeah, debt is PAID. 

I'm like a Lannister in that respect.

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

New topic:

In what respects is @EliteTexan80 like a Lannister?

Hmm. Where to start...

• It's not beyond me to blow stuff up to get my way.
  • While I've never lost a hand, haters have said that my pimp slap is like getting hit by iron.
  • I'm 3' 2" tall without my shoes.
  • A fortune teller once told me I was going to die by a crossbow bolt to the chest while on the toilet, going #2.
  • I've thought about killing my mother in law and brother in law at a wedding
  • I always pay my debts

There a few more nuances, but you gotta read the book.