What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

sorry, im not Beta like Auburn. Ohio State fans are Alphas and do what they please. tOSU v. PSU is hands down the biggest game this week. Winner of this game will pretty much represent the Big10 in the playoffs. If NCST wins, they wont make it to to the playoffs.

Alright first of all Auburn is full of gammas and OSU is full of betas because the only alpha in existence is B60 (#RIPinpeace). If you need any additional proof, be around him for 8 to 10 seconds, and he'll remind you.

Second off, kiss the ring and say dilly dilly Wisconsin is coming for you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, buno67 said:

sorry, im not Beta like Auburn. Ohio State fans are Alphas and do what they please. tOSU v. PSU is hands down the biggest game this week. Winner of this game will pretty much represent the Big10 in the playoffs. If NCST wins, they wont make it to to the playoffs.

a&m fan here. not sure where you got this auburn **** from

GIG EM

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

could be but ND vs NCST isnt bigger than tOSU vs. PSU

I understand what you're saying, but technically it's possible that ND vs NCST is between 2 potential playoff teams (Yes, it'll take a LOT for both to make it, I know)

And I think it'll be a better game, but I get why people see it as not being as big of a game. 

Edited by BigBillsFan13

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Unless PSU wins (and wins the Big 10), because then, you know, they'll find some reason why OSU deserves it more.

Yeaterday at work I wrote an email to the company, we have an email for service related stuff. We're in commercial property management. I can't just order contractors without approval so I wrote a summary of a complaint(flies) and asked for help on the next step which I recommended calling pest control. My boss, a woman, responds that my coworker will call the pest control because she interpreted thru my text in an email that I was irritated. I don't know what made her diagnose my email to think I was irritated, it was a professional response. I got so mad and only replied to her that I don't need her to interpret my mood thru my text that I wrote. Wtf is that??? That's something your gf/spouse/significant other might do but I never thought my boss would react this way. She's pissed at me but I didn't back down. I told her if I was angry,upset,irritated,happy etc... that I would let the company know and I don't appreciate her trying to determine my mood based off of an email.

Any thoughts about this? Anyone ever had this crap happen at their job over a damn email???