What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

22 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

someone wanna take over a team in a keeper devy league? league full of FF guys. team has Newton, J. Howard, AJ Green, G. Tate, Hogan, Jordan Reed, D. Martin... Saquan Barkley on devy. Let me know if you're interested and can be really active. Need someone to try & save/rebuild this team. 

Zelly gave up? That's a shame.

4 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Has anyone done one of those "fancy" dinners where a brewery will come into a restaurant and the chef will pair up 5 of their beers one for each course or anything like that?

... I'm not exactly a "fancy" guy. Popeyes, paired with a Miller Lite makes me feel happy.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Has anyone done one of those "fancy" dinners where a brewery will come into a restaurant and the chef will pair up 5 of their beers one for each course or anything like that?

Little advice?  If you have the means absolutely do it. There is so much to pairing and letting your senses control the meal. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

hey guys if you wouldn't mind voting for nc state vs notre dame in this thread please. i'll give you likes.

How many likes are we talking here? Like, imma need you to go through my post history and at least get me up over treefiddy. 

• Like 2