What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 10/20/2017 at 7:38 AM, cddolphin said:

Interesting, succinct, funny:

It's entertaining and makes accurate points, but it is purposefully misleading to push a certain agenda. I can't say much more in the open forum without wading into politics.

Customer just complained that a pork butt they bought was tough and dry. Wanted their money back.

I asked them how hey cooked it, and he said “microwave.”

I asked him to clarify and he told me he put the entire pork butt in the microwave for 30 minutes..... and wanted his money back because it was tough and dry.

He assured me that he cooks everything in the microwave because he doesn’t have an oven or stove and told me it was definitely a bad roast, not his method of cooking..

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Customer just complained that a pork butt they bought was tough and dry. Wanted their money back.

I asked him to clarify and he told me he put the entire pork butt in the microwave for 30 minutes..... and wanted his money back because it was tough and dry.

He assured me that he cooks everything in the microwave because he doesn’t have an oven or stove and told me it was definitely a bad roast, not his method of cooking..

Let me know how you want to dispose of the body, and we'll work on an alibi.

someone wanna take over a team in a keeper devy league? league full of FF guys. team has Newton, J. Howard, AJ Green, G. Tate, Hogan, Jordan Reed, D. Martin... Saquan Barkley on devy. Let me know if you're interested and can be really active. Need someone to try & save/rebuild this team. 

On 10/22/2017 at 2:38 PM, domepatrol91 said:

He deserves to get slapped in the mouth