What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

39 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Call the cleaning lady in to dust.

She can't be within 30 feet of me anymore. I'm simply too sexy for her.

2 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

I thought you were tough?

Spiders reduce me to you, with less tears.

So, for several years, I've been avoiding going to movies in theaters. 

I blamed it on the increasing price of movies. 

I blamed it on not wanting to see movies unless they are "spectacles" such as Avatar or Gravity,

but having skipped seeing Wonder Woman, Kingsman: The Golden Circle and probably Black Panther as well, I have to just admit the truth.  I'm just lazy and can't be bothered to go to a movie theater at a set time and watch a movie for two hours. 

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Has anyone ever lived in a hotel/motel by themselves before on here? I'm considering it because I wouldn't have to pay any utilities or anything just the flat room fee, whatever it is. 

Show me a place where the flat room fee for a motel is cheaper than rent and utilities for a studio apartment, and I’ll show you a place you’re going to contract hepatitis and have a bed bug infestation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Has anyone ever lived in a hotel/motel by themselves before on here? I'm considering it because I wouldn't have to pay any utilities or anything just the flat room fee, whatever it is. 

How would you eat I would have to think a low end apartment or some sort of roommate arrangement would be as affordable and less horrible.

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Stay in the apartment, send your wife to the motel.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Show me a place where the flat room fee for a motel is cheaper than rent and utilities for a studio apartment, and I’ll show you a place you’re going to contract hepatitis and have a bed bug infestation.

Fair enough lol. It's just an attractive idea to me cause then I won't be paying electric or anything and all the furniture is already there and I can leave whenever (and not live in the ghetto where the cheap apartments are)