What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:
4 hours ago, Tyty said:

Has anyone ever lived in a hotel/motel by themselves before on here? I'm considering it because I wouldn't have to pay any utilities or anything just the flat room fee, whatever it is. 

Stay in the apartment, send your wife to the motel

I'm just trying to figure out how this makes sense financially.  Figure I can get a halfway decent hotel/motel at $80/night, and figure roughly 30 days in a month means I'm paying $2400 dollars a month.  And if you were to go one of those dumpster fires, you're still looking at roughly $1200 for a month with no utilities or rent.  I've been apartment hunting lately, and I've found some for ~$700/month.  I don't think I'm going to spend $500/month in utilities at any point in time.

7 hours ago, Tyty said:

Has anyone ever lived in a hotel/motel by themselves before on here? I'm considering it because I wouldn't have to pay any utilities or anything just the flat room fee, whatever it is. 

You can do that at extended stay, but its very expensive. 

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I'm just trying to figure out how this makes sense financially.  Figure I can get a halfway decent hotel/motel at $80/night, and figure roughly 30 days in a month means I'm paying $2400 dollars a month.  And if you were to go one of those dumpster fires, you're still looking at roughly $1200 for a month with no utilities or rent.  I've been apartment hunting lately, and I've found some for ~$700/month.  I don't think I'm going to spend $500/month in utilities at any point in time.

I just wondered if there was a significant discount for staying for long periods of time lol 

Just now, Tyty said:

It's all good. Worst case scenario I'll just move in with @domepatrol91 or @Matts4313. Or I'll sneak in @BigBillsFan13's garage at night to sleep since he works every night and will never notice 

Prepare to drink your liver off. I literally just got off the phone 2 seconds ago with my ex. My dog was run over and killed. So imm about to drink myself into a coma. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Prepare to drink your liver off. I literally just got off the phone 2 seconds ago with my ex. My dog was run over and killed. So imm about to drink myself into a coma. 

I'm sorry to hear that man. That's terrible 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont even understand how the f it happened. She was crying to hard to explain it. She doesnt even Mileys body, apparently some rando took her. I can not believe this is happening. What the hell. 

Call the cops asap. with vehicle description.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Not like that. The Ex said the guy had a truck and loaded her body up. She got his information, he was helping as Miley was a ~80# boxer. 

ok.

I'm really sorry to hear that man, my deepest condolences.