What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I take full responsibility. If I'm not here, you guys have zero joy in life and would rather wallow in your own filth.

Rejoice, for I have returned.

I’m good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Every woman in Vegas is a prostitute. I didn't talk to a single one who didn't want $100 up front.

Stay off the strip. Hit up Freemont street in downtown. That's where the locals party.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I do love prime rib... Thats worth knowing. 

Scale of 1-10, I give it a 6.5; Horseradish was WAY too overwhelming, but using the au jus and the juices of the cut made up for it.

Four Queens also had a ton of Single Deck Blackjack tables, which is the only way to play if you don't want to lose your shirt...

21 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Scale of 1-10, I give it a 6.5; Horseradish was WAY too overwhelming, but using the au jus and the juices of the cut made up for it.

Four Queens also had a ton of Single Deck Blackjack tables, which is the only way to play if you don't want to lose your shirt...

Just put ketchup on it and you'll be fine

*ducks*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

Is it better to buy an iPhone through Apple or Verizon?  Last time I bought a phone was when you’d get an upgrade after two years and just pay a flat fee of $200.  Now it looks like it’s all month to month or a massive single payment. 

I just bought my new iPhone through Apple. Went to Apple Store, bought the phone outright, put simcard from old phone in new phone, walk out

53 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

I just bought my new iPhone through Apple. Went to Apple Store, bought the phone outright, put simcard from old phone in new phone, walk out

Yeah, I think the only time I've ever bought an iPhone from a carrier was when I got my first iPhone.  Apple offers a trade-in deal if you're phone isn't too old.  I utilized that last time, and I'll probably do it again in a few months.

Aaaaand now Jesus Campos the Vegas security guard has disappeared. Before his TV interviews. I'm done. I don't believe anything anyone says anymore. I'm full blown conspiracy theorist on this one. Everything about this has been weird from the start 

Edited by DontTazeMeBro