What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Yeah, that's what got me curious. I've known my now wife since high school as well, and we'd been dating for over 12 years (on and off a couple times) before we finally tied the knot this past September. And I don't think there's a person I love or trust more in this world than her.

Same boat. 

My wife and I became close friends as freshman in HS and started "dating" (whatever that means at 15 or 16) after our sophomore year during the summer.. We were never on and off, but we had been "together" about 8 years when we got married, the fall after we both finished college. We had been good friends for just under a decade, and lived together on and off a few times before we got married. 

We have both changed a lot and continue to change a lot as people. So far I haven't changed so much she's tired of putting up with me, and I still think she's pretty alright too. 

• Like 3

On 11/8/2017 at 3:36 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Id have loved to have heard someone explain this logic to your 20 year old self.

But you're not wrong.

My 20 year old self was too busy dying from cancer to make stupid decisions

41 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

And there goes Louis CK.  

I’m going to be interested to see what big name actors and directors all of a sudden stop getting work. Because there’s probably going to be some that don’t get dragged out in public but all of showbiz knows about 

3 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I’m going to be interested to see what big name actors and directors all of a sudden stop getting work. Because there’s probably going to be some that don’t get dragged out in public but all of showbiz knows about 

Idk man, it's a free-for-all right now.

Folks bringing up nipple tweaks from the Nixon administration.

12 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Obviously not in a million years would I have thought serial rapist. But when I would see him on talk shows and stuff it didn’t even seem like I was listening to a real person 

Hindsight is 20/20 but since last year I've been hearing all kinds of funky / weird stories about him during his peak fame.