What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I cleaned out a storage shed once that was infested with brown recluse spiders.  Had the species confirmed by someone who knows that sort of thing.  I went in to start cleaning it out, I moved a single box and saw like a dozen of them scramble away from the bottom.  I left immediately, but eventually  went back.  When I did, I went in with a full skiimask, goggles, compression shirt, three gloves on each hand taped at my wrist and I taped the opening between my shoes and pants.  It was terrifying. 

It was terrifying, but I am also a man, so I manned up and I did it after taking the necessary precautions.  You're all sounding like girlie men.  Like legitimate remove your mancard girlie men. 

Spiders kill bugs and are literally THE best pest control you can get.  If you see a spider and you kill it, you're literally a moron because spiders are fiercely territorial.  If there's one spider, there won't be more spiders, so every spider you kill is literally an invitation to more/other spiders coming in, and they will get in.  If they get in, however, you're eliminating cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes and all other manner of disgusting bugs. 

There are 35,000 species of spiders, and of those 35,000 species of spiders, about ten of them are aggressive. 

I had a wolf spider crawl across my face when I was trying to sleep once and, recognizing it was a spider, I was a man with actual testicles and I gently and calmly let it crawl onto my hand so that I could place it onto the ground to continue being a territorial creature that eliminates pests... For free.

It's literally like a gaggle of high school girls in here right now. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

[A bunch of crap I don't believe]

So, you literally take everything you read...literally? Man, this internet thing is NOT for you. 

For the record, I'm sure each of us has killed a spider or two (or three, I'd we're really feeling saucy). Do we like seeing them? No, but many of us are fathers and husbands, so we do what we have to do. 

Between this and the other 12,643 posts of yours, I'm certain you're overcompensating for something...