What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

@bucsfan333 and @Tyty

No I get that part. I know how to not buy rotten food. What I don’t get is that it doesn’t have price tags. I see those bags. I assume I use those. But then what? Is there a produce person I buy it from? Or do I buy it up front with the rest of my groceries? Can I go through self checkout with it?

I don’t know how I lived this long 

I was kidding. I was imagining you sniffing watermelons. And it made me very happy.

Maybe you could shake them and make sure they aren't bugged or anything.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I was kidding. I was imagining you sniffing watermelons. And it made me very happy.

Maybe you could shake them and make sure they aren't bugged or anything.

See. The fact I couldn’t tell you were kidding shows you how much I don’t know how to buy produce

I also don’t know how to use a gas stove. Almost blew my aunts house up when I was 18 and never tried again 

6 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I also don’t know how to use a gas stove. Almost blew my aunts house up when I was 18 and never tried again 

Hold it where it clicks. If it doesn't light (fairly) quickly, shut it off. Then turn it on again and use a lighter to light it. Once it's on fire, the gas burns faster than it spreads. So you don't have to worry about blowing up.

• Like 1

So apparently I'm quite virile.

The tiebreaker kid is due in June - and spoiler alert: Boys Win!

My daughter quite literally locked herself in the hall closet in protest when we told the twins the sex of the baby.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

So apparently I'm quite virile.

The tiebreaker kid is due in June - and spoiler alert: Boys Win!

My daughter quite literally locked herself in the hall closet in protest when we told the twins the sex of the baby.

http://coachgeorgeraveling.com/the-basics-of-zone-defense-for-the-beginning-coach/

This should help.

10 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

The button on my pants was barely attached and all day I was worried it was going to fall off but I made it. Sometimes all you need is a lot of faith and a bit of thread. 

I sat down for a job interview one time without unbuttoning my sport coat and had a button fly across the room.. everyone saw it happen but i just carried on like it didn’t happen

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

@bucsfan333 and @Tyty

No I get that part. I know how to not buy rotten food. What I don’t get is that it doesn’t have price tags. I see those bags. I assume I use those. But then what? Is there a produce person I buy it from? Or do I buy it up front with the rest of my groceries? Can I go through self checkout with it?

There should be a price somewhere. Usually per item or per pound. Put them in the baggies. There’s usually a scale around that you can use to weigh them. Then take them to checkout. The cashiers can ring you up. There’s a scale in the barcode scanner that they use to weigh it. You can use the same principle at the self-checkout. You put the food on the scanner. There’s a button that allows you to look up the food. They’re sorted alphabetically. All apples will be together, sorted by such “apples, gala” “apples, gala organic” “apples, Granny Smith” and etc. press the button and then it will ask you what type of container they’re in so it knows how much weight to subtract from the weight it has.

The only thing you can’t buy at self checkout is things that require identification. But in slower cycles, whoever is watching the area might allow you to anyway and they’ll just punch in the alcohol. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

@bucsfan333 and @Tyty

It should say a certain produce is x amount per lb and there should be a scale you can put it on once you put the produce in a bag and from there you can estimate how much it'll cost. You can buy it with all your groceries, their scanner thingy should weigh it and they have an option generally to select whichever produce item you get to price and it and whatnot. And yeah you can do self checkout with that too I believe, just gotta find your fruit on the screen and weigh it on the scanner. Afaik, that's how it goes. 

• Like 1