What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I believe in dinosaurs. But I don’t think it’s ridiculous to question it. 

Edit: quick google search of when first dinosaur bones were found. The result I’m seeing is 1800s officially. That seems weird to me. How could no one have found one before that? 

Edited by DontTazeMeBro

6 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Edit: quick google search of when first dinosaur bones were found. The result I’m seeing is 1800s officially. That seems weird to me. How could no one have found one before that? 

They may have been found but unidentified.

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

They may have been found but unidentified.

I think its ridiculous to question whether to believe in facts that have been routinely presented by the scientific community for over 100 years all over the world as some giant conspiracy by all humankind...

(Glances over at the flat earthers)

34 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

They would find them and not know what they are or decided they were something else. 

But i chalk this up the the flat earth style conspiracy. A conspiracy in which the reason for the conspiracy doesnt make sense. Hence no need to look any further than that. 

• Like 1