What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Wife is getting me an Xbox One S for Valentine's. 

Two questions:

1. What are some good games I should get?

2. I can't let her "win" so how do I top this (and by God, if you say get her a PlayStation 4 I'll lock you in a broom closet).

9 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Two questions:

2. I can't let her "win" so how do I top this (and by God, if you say get her a PlayStation 4 I'll lock you in a broom closet).

1. fallout 4. skyrim. shadow of mordor. 

2. couples massage with all the extras (like infared spa and such)

13 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Two questions:

Switch 

31 minutes ago, iPwn said:

couples massage with all the extras (like infared spa and such)

We do that once in a while - this being said, it's been a while. 

32 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Switch 

Hmm, kids would like this too...

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Go through the pinterest page if she has one and see what's on there.

Started keeping a running log on my phone every time I have a girlfriend/family member/anyone I have to buy gifts for say they want something. Huge help.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What am I watching here @iPwn?

Is that an egg?

Golden Retrievers have a very soft mouth and can exert an extremely gentle grip. They can be trained to carry very fragile things without them breaking. Many people have tested this by putting an egg in their golden retriever’s mouths.

33 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

@Desperado82 if you wanna talk PF there's a budgeting thread and an investing thread. I'd be happy to answer any questions if you have them. And as some random jackass on the internet, I'm definitely qualified :)

Random internet jackasses give the best feedback.

20 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Golden Retrievers have a very soft mouth and can exert an extremely gentle grip. They can be trained to carry very fragile things without them breaking. Many people have tested this by putting an egg in their golden retriever’s mouths.

Sporting Breeds are great at this.

33 minutes ago, iPwn said:

was expecting the dog to puke in that ladys hands.. thought it was a ball, so there was very little payoff on the initial viewing. 

Edited by jfinley88

42 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Soft mouth you say? There’s a joke in there somewhere....

On a side note, my Chessie would do the same thing, just not with an egg because she’s fat. Hold a rubber ball gently? Yes. An egg? That’s a snack.

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Rough day on Wall Street, holy hell...

Interested to see if this will be discussed in absolute or relative terms.

Recently all the tilt has been in absolute terms. $10 says this will be slanted as "not even in the top 25 in terms of % loss".