What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I honestly wonder how they do this with a straight face. The simulated fire by Dwight? I was in tears I was laughing so hard...

Which episode?

I have only seen a bunch of one offs from the office so I don't need to watch them in order.

33 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Which episode?

I have only seen a bunch of one offs from the office so I don't need to watch them in order.

The one where Dwight simulates a fire

6 hours ago, MathMan said:

I saw a couple after Michael Scott left, and they were unwatchable. Embarrassing actually.

Hear this all the time and personally i think the episodes after micheal leaves is what makes the show a master piece. Its not as funny as but it’s definitely just as good of a show without him.

I personally love the opening sequence where Jim puts Dwight's desk in the bathroom and then plays "hotter/colder" about its location. Hilarious/perfect opening...ending with the "Wash your hands, Kevin" with Dwight working from his desk IN the bathroom and Jim calling him about work stuff.

1 hour ago, eagles101 said:
8 hours ago, MathMan said:

I saw a couple after Michael Scott left, and they were unwatchable. Embarrassing actually.

Hear this all the time and personally i think the episodes after micheal leaves is what makes the show a master piece. Its not as funny as but it’s definitely just as good of a show without him.

Interesting. Maybe it has more to do with me hating the Ed Helms character?

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What’s so special about them to make them expensive? (I’m not a sneaker guy)

Congrats either way though, always fun to snag something new.

I wonder if its just the unique style. They look absolutely amazing.

Edited by MathMan
my previous comment came off kinda like a jerk

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

Interesting. Maybe it has more to do with me hating the Ed Helms character?

Thats part of why people hated it but personally i dont know how that could have played out better. Micheal scott was that goofy idiot that you have to have compassion for as the character grows. Then andy is a goofy idot that you grow to hate. That you constantly cant have compassion for. I think it makes it amazing. Andy was super annoying and that made it possible to really focus on everyone but the boss as compared to everythig being centered around the boss when micheal was in charge. Then the beautiful step where they had no boss. The. Finally dwight being a really good boss. Single episode wise after micheal scott its meh but overall story line is great.

1 hour ago, eagles101 said:

Thats part of why people hated it but personally i dont know how that could have played out better. Micheal scott was that goofy idiot that you have to have compassion for as the character grows. Then andy is a goofy idot that you grow to hate. That you constantly cant have compassion for. I think it makes it amazing. Andy was super annoying and that made it possible to really focus on everyone but the boss as compared to everythig being centered around the boss when micheal was in charge. Then the beautiful step where they had no boss. The. Finally dwight being a really good boss. Single episode wise after micheal scott its meh but overall story line is great.

The whole camera guy and "will Jim and Pam stay together" thing was silly because you always knew they'd never break up.

3 hours ago, MathMan said:

I wonder if its just the unique style. They look absolutely amazing.

They’re Heineken styled, so I think that’s it.