What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

The Cooperfit commercial is weird.

how many 50 year old men would gear up to play a game of tackle football on a high school practice field, and think it would be a good idea to go against Brett Favre and Jerry Rice?

Eff that, man. Gimmie a helmet, I'mma wreck it like Ralph.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

how many 50 year old men would gear up to play a game of tackle football on a high school practice field, and think it would be a good idea to go against Brett Favre and Jerry Rice?

What?  Unless it was for money, literally every single 50 year old man who ever watched a game of football. 

30 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

The Cooperfit commercial is weird.

Depends, does Jerry have access to stickum?

52 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I would 100% jump on the opportunity to ensure a situation where I knew I definitely didn't have the smallest dingdong on a football field.

Edited by cddolphin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If you’re on the highway it’s common to pull to one side, left in the fast lane for example.

Roads typically aren’t flat, to avoid flooding and water pooling, so they are usually slightly higher in the middle. This will cause pulling to one side, even if your alignment is good.

Ive noticed it on various roads across my 45 mile commute. If It's because of the roads being shifted it should pull right in the right lane then correct? I haven't noticed this and I remember when I first bought the car i could go straight without holding the wheel until I had to turn because of the road turning. I will try to find an inclined parking lot and see if it turns into the incline at all I guess.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If you’re on the highway it’s common to pull to one side, left in the fast lane for example.

Roads typically aren’t flat, to avoid flooding and water pooling, so they are usually slightly higher in the middle. This will cause pulling to one side, even if your alignment is good.

We've got potholes to help with flooding.

• Like 1