What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

30 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

on tuesday and wednesday i have uni orientation and then on monday the fifth i start university

me

what the actual ****

like it just feels so weird like the thought of it mans

It's weird to me to think that Australia has universities.

I didn't know y'all really lived that long without leaving the country.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I bet I've had less than 6 dreams in the last 5 years. And 3 of them have been this week.

Anyone know what can cause dreams or make them more common? It's kinda weird

I don’t remember dreams often. But I do if I wake up in the middle of them. So if I’m sleeping and the phone rings or I set an alarm clock. But I almost never wake up like that or wake up in the middle of the night. I think I’ve heard something about having them when you’re in REM. IDK it was all too sciency 

When I was on the patch I remembered all of them. They were like movies and they were crazy AF

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

for me

melotonin causes dreams

alcohol kils them

I don’t take melatonin. Does it occur naturally? Could it be spiking?

I haven’t had any alcohol at all this week, that’s not the norm but it’s not unheard of either.

13 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I don’t remember dreams often. But I do if I wake up in the middle of them. So if I’m sleeping and the phone rings or I set an alarm clock. But I almost never wake up like that or wake up in the middle of the night. I think I’ve heard something about having them when you’re in REM. IDK it was all too sciency 

When I was on the patch I remembered all of them. They were like movies and they were crazy AF

Yeah, I’ve heard you’re always dreaming in REM it’s just a matter of if you remember them or not.

Intersting about the patch... I just quit smoking cold turkey about 10 days ago. I smoked about 6-8 cigarettes a day before that. Wonder if that has something to do with it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Intersting about the patch... I just quit smoking cold turkey about 10 days ago. I smoked about 6-8 cigarettes a day before that. Wonder if that has something to do with it.

The patch causes those vivid dreams because of the steady stream of nicotine going through your body. I don't think cold turkey is the same chemically, but I'm pretty sure this is the reason...

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The patch causes those vivid dreams because of the steady stream of nicotine going through your body. I don't think cold turkey is the same chemically, but I'm pretty sure this is the reason...

Yeah that makes the most sense. But I’ve also gone extended periods without smokin when I take breaks and haven’t ever had dreams. Maybe this times different. 

Used my Instant Pot for the first time - spinach, kale and artichoke soup. Holy hell, so good - took about 20 minutes.

Next run, gonna add some chicken and bacon to it. I love this Instant Pot.

We got enough people to get an Instant Pot thread going? LMK. This thing is bae.

43 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Used my Instant Pot for the first time - spinach, kale and artichoke soup. Holy hell, so good - took about 20 minutes.

Next run, gonna add some chicken and bacon to it. I love this Instant Pot.

We got enough people to get an Instant Pot thread going? LMK. This thing is bae.

Are you drunk