What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Yeah, I'm staying in Longmont for work. 

Anywhere else in Longmont/Boulder I should check out?

Like @tntitans4life17 said, hit Beau Jo's. There's one in Boulder too. 

For beer, you're in a great place. Lefthand, Avery, Upslope, Boulder Brewing, and Big Choice are ones that I know are really good, and in the area. 

Pearl St Mall in Boulder is a good place to go people watch, and there's some good places to eat. Taking a tour of the Celestial Seasonings factory is pretty cool, even more if you like their tea. Lots of outdoors stuff too.

I'm not real sure about things to do in Longmont outside of the beer. I wasn't up there very often, and the office I worked out of was right by Oskar Blues. The only times I get up there anymore are to go to the breweries. Kind of a weird town.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Like @tntitans4life17 said, hit Beau Jo's. There's one in Boulder too. 

For beer, you're in a great place. Lefthand, Avery, Upslope, Boulder Brewing, and Big Choice are ones that I know are really good, and in the area. 

Pearl St Mall in Boulder is a good place to go people watch, and there's some good places to eat. Taking a tour of the Celestial Seasonings factory is pretty cool, even more if you like their tea. Lots of outdoors stuff too.

I'm not real sure about things to do in Longmont outside of the beer. I wasn't up there very often, and the office I worked out of was right by Oskar Blues. The only times I get up there anymore are to go to the breweries. Kind of a weird town.

Beau Jo's is actually right across the street from my hotel, so I'll definitely check them out tonight. Probably stop at The Post Brewing beforehand. I'll check out Lefthand or Upslope tomorrow. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

It is, made in Golden which is about a half hour from Boulder. The tours are free and include 3 free beers at the end. Great tour if he can get down there. 

they force you to drink three coors light before they let you leave? yikes.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

they force you to drink three coors light before they let you leave? yikes.

They’ve got other beers on tap haha not just the coors light. They have Killians which is what I always get, but they generally have 5-6 beers on tap. 

Another brewery to check out is Boulder Beer Company. They make some great beers. 

If you’re a whiskey drinker and can get down to Denver, Stranahan’s distillery is a great tour as well. 

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

Have a super early day tomorrow and a garbage sleep cycle. Can't decide whether to lay in bed bored for hours tonight or just pull an all nighter and be awake a few hours longer this morning. 

I gotta be up by 8 but usually go to bed by 5 or 6am. 

all nighters never end well