What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

A new Tank bawse thread with new pop culture reference and refurbished tyty joke style? What could go wrong 

And a "follow" function for us to get up to the minute updates.

Maybe even a Tank Bawse Twitter account that can be embedded in the thread?

YouTube videos of Tank Bawse doing Tank Bawse things?

You'll need a bucket for all of the footballs. A bucket.

• Like 1

I got an idea. A qb named Lil Pump Fake. Hows this?

reporter: "ayy, Lil Pump Fake, solid game. What do you have to say about your team's performance?"

LPF: "Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang "

Just now, MathMan said:

and how bad is tytys other wound that he didnt even put the bandaid on the hole

could be a trick. wifom. think he's super wounded since he didn't cover the other "less intense" wound. so i think his left fist is compromised, so i go southpaw and implement a ride side attack. but the band-aid is actually covering no wound. and the only wound is the little scratch. i clowned him, but he may have a leg up on me if we were engaged in a combat scenario

Just now, Tyty said:

I didn't want my hand to look gross while handing people their drinks ?

you're serving drinks and not flaunting your open wound? back in elementary school i had this wicked wound/scar/scab thing from an dirtbike accident that got infected and i'd be sitting in class squirting my amigos w/ the puss from the wound the whole time.. i was the only one that liked that game. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

could be a trick. wifom. think he's super wounded since he didn't cover the other "less intense" wound. so i think his left fist is compromised, so i go southpaw and implement a ride side attack. but the band-aid is actually covering no wound. and the only wound is the little scratch. i clowned him, but he may have a leg up on me if we were engaged in a combat scenario

The logic in this is sound. This man is ready. Fully charged cell phone battery and countermeasures for the fake injury. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

N0XDott.jpg

give it to me straight doc how much time do I got left 

• Like 1

Just now, jfinley88 said:

you're serving drinks and not flaunting your open wound? back in elementary school i had this wicked wound/scar/scab thing from an dirtbike accident that got infected and i'd be sitting in class squirting my amigos w/ the puss from the wound the whole time.. i was the only one that liked that game. 

Chicks dig scars bro. 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

N0XDott.jpg

give it to me straight doc how much time do I got left 

the blood formation in your hand looks like a nutsack w/ a very heavy third middle nut. the scabs here are nice addition to it kinda like herpes. i dig the look brotha. 

20 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You're not asking for help, you're looking for validation of your original stance. Both @LETSGOBROWNIES and I tried to give you tangible advice on your situation and what you could have done to avoid it, and how to behave in future instances, but you make excuses and justify your actions instead of actually shutting up and listening. 

Once you're willing to listen - and not just wait to tell your side of the story - I'll give you advice to work with, advice I got from nearly 40 years of experience.

Until then, I'm going to comment for the simple act of amusing myself and others. 

Cool I'll come back to you when things progress . I don't smoke and I've been clean and working hard .