What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

17 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Sorry if this is too political for this board but I'm watching the Mark Zuckerberg hearing it's clear that these senators are too out of touch(because of old age) to be conducting this hearing. 

The point of these hearings are to put people in a situation where they can't lie (or else they face charges) and have to explain what happened to the American people, so I get that if they just had 2 computer experts going back and forth it would be way over everyone's head and miss the target audience. But dear god with technology in particular it's painful.

5 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

hes either a terrible fisherman or does things for show.

Does things for show while filming a show?

I think you've found your answer. 

Still love that show. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Does things for show while filming a show?

I think you've found your answer. 

Still love that show. 

Well they still could be things because hes not a great fisherman. Like using a huge ocean trolling pole and real to fish for catfish. 

When i know the fish hes going after i cringe during the whole show. Most of the information he talks about are at best misleading. 

I feel like the game of hockey is kind of broken, because often, they have to rely on taking out players (power plays) for much of the scoring.

Imagine if any other game incorporated that one team could have more players in the field/court than the other players....

Not saying anything that I've seen recently, but its just something that's strange when I think about it

Although, playoff hockey is exciting.

42 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Imagine if any other game incorporated that one team could have more players in the field/court than the other players....

You mean like in soccer? The most popular sport in the world? The only sport that matters on a global scale?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

You mean like in soccer? The most popular sport in the world? The only sport that matters on a global scale?

I'm tired of hearing about how popular soccer is. It's popular because anyone can get a ball and kick it. The concept of putting something on the ground and kicking it is simple. You can't compare the popularity of a basic, ancient activity like that to sports like American football or basketball that are more complex and essentially still new.

2 minutes ago, NS922 said:

I'm tired of hearing about how popular soccer is. It's popular because anyone can get a ball and kick it. The concept of putting something on the ground and kicking it is simple. You can't compare the popularity of a basic, ancient activity like that to sports like American football or basketball that are more complex and essentially still new.

Then why isnt it popular here? If its strictly because how easy it is to get a ball and play, why isnt it popular here? 

1 minute ago, eagles101 said:

Then why isnt it popular here? If its strictly because how easy it is to get a ball and play, why isnt it popular here? 

Because not long after America was created, better sports started to be invented.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Because it's just as simple to get a football and toss it around, or find a basketball court and shoot hoops.

12 minutes ago, NS922 said:

Because not long after America was created, better sports started to be invented.

But other countries would pick those up. My point being that clearly soccer has more to it than sinply being easier. Why would other countries not just adopt these better sports

12 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Because it's just as simple to get a football and toss it around, or find a basketball court and shoot hoops.

Then it would be equally easy for other countries to do that. 

Point being it cant be easier to play soccer and at the same time not be easier.