What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

55 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I gutted our whole bathroom and fixed it back up myself. I only half knew what I was doing and it turned out alright.

You’re more confident than me. 

Im sure I could figure most things out, but I’m super persnickety and would notice and dwell on every imperfection.  It’d drive me nuts.  

Id much rather smugly point out other people’s mistakes.

• Like 2

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I also prefer when my wife does the cooking 

Well yeah, I mean, that's her job. She's your wife. Next thing you're going to tell me that you prefer when she does the laundry and cleans the house.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well yeah, I mean, that's her job. She's your wife. Next thing you're going to tell me that you prefer when she does the laundry and cleans the house.

But I actually like cooking from time to time. You’re not gonna catch me in the right mood to fold towels or vacuum the living room, but a few nights a week I like to cook.

if she’s gonna get on me about never cleaning and never doing laundry you better believe I’m gonna get on her about not cooking perfect meals when she wants to cook.

It’s only fair

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

But I actually like cooking from time to time.

I actually love cooking.

You’re not gonna catch me in the right mood to fold towels or vacuum the living room, but a few nights a week I like to cook.

This video/evidence proves otherwise:

giphy.gif

if she’s gonna get on me about never cleaning and never doing laundry you better believe I’m gonna get on her about not cooking perfect meals when she wants to cook.

It’s only fair

A backhanded compliment/veiled insult would suffice here, like:

"Hey babe, remember when you made that really good meal a couple of days ago? I'd love to have another soon."

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hey babe, remember when you made that really good meal a couple of days ago? I'd love to have another soon.

Oh, gotta use this one. 

13 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

But I actually like cooking from time to time. You’re not gonna catch me in the right mood to fold towels or vacuum the living room, but a few nights a week I like to cook.

fist-bump

I like cooking, but cleaning is boring. Oddly don't mind cleaning the kitchen after cooking though, it's whatever.

Edited by cddolphin
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Oddly don't mind cleaning the kitchen after cooking though, it's whatever.

I'm 100% in agreement here. It's a territorial thing. I gradually clean as I go, so that way as I'm pulling the food out of the oven/off the grill/off the stove, my kitchen is immaculate. People that leave a mess in the kitchen/don't clean as they go give me a panic attack. 

From there, everyone just needs to rinse their own dishes and load the dishwasher and we're good to go.

• Like 1

so I went outside to the yard this morning and there was a duck and about 5 baby ducks in the yard. Not sure how this happened. Already called a bunch of animal services and none of them are open.

Edited by 11sanchez11

16 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

so I went outside to the yard this morning and there was a duck and about 5 baby ducks in the yard. Not sure how this happened. Already called a bunch of animal services and none of them are open.

I'm not sure what the problem is. Ducks taste delicious. Do you not have an oven?