What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

I spent the last 4 hours comparing insurance quotes and agencies. Does that officially make me old?

Idk if it makes you old, but if you did it on company time, it makes you smart.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I spent the last 4 hours comparing insurance quotes and agencies. Does that officially make me old?

Saved $700 though.

The highlight of my last month or so is buying a new lawnmower.

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The highlight of my last month or so is buying a new lawnmower.

I bought my daughter a bunk bed (she doesn't have a twin or anything, she just wanted a bunk bed) and a fridge that has a glass door that you can knock on and have light up. 

Granted, I'mma pay for both until I'm 76...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I bought my daughter a bunk bed (she doesn't have a twin or anything, she just wanted a bunk bed) and a fridge that has a glass door that you can knock on and have light up. 

Granted, I'mma pay for both until I'm 76...

My new fridge does crushed ice... you could have splurged but you would have to live to 78.

Edited by packerrfan74
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

Saved $700 though.

Maybe not old, but wiser than most. I wish more would do that. 

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

My next big purchase is a new couch.

I'm thinking a playground/jungle gym set for the kids, but then I think of the labor to put it up (or the cost paying for it) and figure the park is good enough...

Semi related - the faucet on my kitchen sink broke. Had to buy a new faucet and have it installed, less than $300. Was expecting it to be much more expensive, glad I didn't...

8 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm thinking a playground/jungle gym set for the kids, but then I think of the labor to put it up (or the cost paying for it) and figure the park is good enough...

Semi related - the faucet on my kitchen sink broke. Had to buy a new faucet and have it installed, less than $300. Was expecting it to be much more expensive, glad I didn't...

You didn't do it yourself?