What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Ooh see you at that sushi bar tbh. 

I’m just going to assume you’ve never had authentic Japanese ramen. 

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

homie threw a rock at my window earlier and i just noticed my window is ****in cracked now. almost made it outta my lease w/o fines for the first time. 

track that blockhead down and deliver some vigalante justice

Finally found someone who we were considering hiring. Background check comes back today with domestic battery. 

Welp, guess I’m doing more interviews. 

5 minutes ago, MathMan said:

track that blockhead down and deliver some vigalante justice

i told him to do it tbh. i depend on others to wake me up. im 22 years old. that's where im at. but still.. pick a smaller rock. justice gotta be delivered on principle. 

scene from later tonight

edit: prolly shouldn't post that nevermind

Edited by jfinley88

Just now, jfinley88 said:

i told him to do it tbh. i depend on others to wake me up. im 22 years old. that's where im at. but still.. pick a smaller rock. justice gotta be delivered on principle. 

scene from later tonight

edit: prolly shouldn't post that nevermind

damnit fin you edited too quick!

20 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I’m just going to assume you’ve never had authentic Japanese ramen. 

That's accurate. As a kid having never really done any Japanese, Chinese, or Indian food that's been an adjustment I've had to make as an adult. Great with Chinese restaurants now and get pretty adventurous with sushi/sashimi now instead of being that dude who can only do yellow tail and california rolls. Indian is the next frontier.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's accurate. As a kid having never really done any Japanese, Chinese, or Indian food that's been an adjustment I've had to make as an adult. Great with Chinese restaurants now and get pretty adventurous with sushi/sashimi now instead of being that dude who can only do yellow tail and california rolls. Indian is the next frontier.

In all seriousness, find an actual Japanese place that does ramen and try it. Comparing cup o noodles to that is kinda like comparing pizza rolls to a great pizza place. I can’t attest for something like that photo you posted where it looks like there’s broccoli and other stuff in it, but traditional Japanese ramen is insanely good.

And it’s much less adventurous than even sushi. Fresh cooked noodles, a rich and flavorful broth, tender meat, egg, shallots, mushrooms. All cooked using typical cooking techniques, so you’re not trying anything weird.

• Like 1

Just now, cddolphin said:

What if she deserved it? smh

Further research shows two DWIs and theft too.